COVID-19 Health & Safety Consulting
Dealing with topics like masking, spacing, vaccination policy, viral mutations, targeted testing programs, quarantine, and personal protection measures will continue to be the basis of the COVID-19 narrative for the foreseeable future. Organizations grappling with these topics have sought Fusion Cell’s expert knowledge and guidance in finding science-backed solutions that create a safe environment for in-person interactions.
Fusion Cell’s team helps empower leaders and works with them to define successful strategies for their unique organization’s risk tolerance and culture. Here’s how our military-trained public health experts can help:
On-Demand COVID-19 Task Force
Expert Consultants that Help Your School or Workplace Operate Safely and Efficiently
Fusion Cell provides expert advice to help schools, businesses, and other organizations develop workplace health and safety plans that reduce the risks of COVID-19. Our experienced team will help you take the guesswork out of regulations and guidance and help you:
- Eliminate wasted time and focus your efforts on the risk mitigation strategies that make a difference
- Develop a site of office safety plan that gains and keeps the trust of your employees, staff, and community
- Create a safe office or workplace and operate at the highest possible efficiency levels
- Adapt to changes and maintain workplace safety as regulations and conditions change
Military-Trained Experts in Health and Safety Planning and Infection Control
Unlike other public health experts, Fusion Cell’s health and safety consultants are current and former military specialists who have decades of experience planning for pandemics and disasters. Our team takes a science-backed approach to health and safety, risk mitigation, and industrial hygiene. Our health and safety consultants include:
- Public health specialists, including epidemiologists with Certified in Public Health (CPH) credentials
- Experts in infection control, experienced with COVID-19, Ebola, H1N1, SARS
- Experience with CDC, WHO, HHS, OSHA, FEMA, FDA, human resource, and other procedures
- Emergency management specialists who are FEMA-trained
- Logistics, supply chain, civil engineering experts
- Industrial hygienists
Tailored, Comprehensive Health and Safety Guidance
Fusion Cell offers health and safety planning and risk mitigation services tailored to your specific workplace, business processes, threats/conditions, and current risk management plans. We offer specialized services for:
Risk Mitigation Services for Schools: Including daycare, early head start/head start programs, independent boarding and day K-12 schools, public schools, colleges, and universities
Risk Mitigation Services for Businesses: Including businesses in the hospitality, transportation, business services, entertainment, education, government, and other industries.
Schedule a Free Discovery Session
To learn more, schedule a free discovery session with our public health experts.